Re: NFC: Just a reminder....

In a message dated 1/17/99 9:33:50 PM US Central Standard Time,
wiegerj at paul_paulsmiths.edu writes:

<<
 In the past week or so, I've had to unsubscribe two people because their
 servers weren't getting messages (Warning: 12 hours, 24, 48, 72, 4 days.).
 I -=will=- unsubscribe you if your server is down.  Honestly, the only
 reason to do this is because it annoyts the hell out of me to get all the
 extra mail in my box. :)  Soo.. if you know your server was down for a
 while, and you're not getting NFC mail.. try resubscribing.  I won't do it
 if its been down for just a litlte while... or if it only generates a
 small "punt back" volume.

Josh:

Just thinking out loud here:  I know you don't need any more work, but is
there any way you could post to the list when someone is "uns*bsrcibed"?  This
way one of his/her list "buddies" could let the member know when they surface
again.

Once, I got booted from several lists when my mailbox was full and didn't
realize it for several days.  (AOL couldn't tell me what constituted a full
mail box!  I've learned its 500).

Thanks.

Chuck Church