NFC: Re: E Auction

Opening bids by D. Moody:

Redworms: $15 for one of the four 2# packages

1/2 day collecting by RR: $50

PS: Don't forget all the donated fish food in your garage.

ALSO: Robert - you might want to append the message below to followup
posts on the auction.
***********************************
PLEASE NOTE:

1. Auction purchases are not considered tax-deductible if the recipient
gets a product equal or greater in value than street price of the
product. In cases where the purchase price exceeds the street value, the
amount OVER the retail price can be considered a donation for tax
purposes.

2. Donations are still needed for the Credit Card Project, which will
allow the NFC to do Net e-commerce by credit cards.  So far, $125 has
been pledged and we need $600 - every little bit helps.  Donations will
be placed in a special NFC Special Projects savings account until we
have enough money to purchase the needed services and equipment.  Please
write "Credit Card Project" on the check in the memo area or on an
accompanying note.  If the donation is for another special project or
purpose, please indicate this. Additional donations can be made for
specific special projects, such as land purchase, environmental
education projects in schools, etc.   ALL donations to the NFC Special
Projects Fund are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.   Please send
all donations for special projects to:

Native Fish Conservancy, Inc.
Special Projects Fund
PO Box 226
East Montpelier VT  05651-0226

The NFC is a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the State of
Vermont and is also a Federally recognized tax-exempt organization under
Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
>To: nfc at actwin_com, FISHWISHLIST at listbot_com, sunfishtalk at listbot_com,
>        NoExotics at listbot_com
>Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:54:37 -0600
>Subject: E Auction
>From: robertrice at juno_com (robert a rice)
>
>SunfishTalk at listbot_com - Please send your list replies to
sunfishtalk at listbot_com so we can all enjoy them!  Join us at
http://nativefish.interspeed.net