NFC: E Auction

All,

NFC E auction is coming up this weekend. Would someone like to handel the
eauction this weekend ? I'll be out the country for a couple o weeks but
would like to get the auction started befor I go. This auctions proceeds
will all go to the website upgrades. If youd like to donate any items
drop me a note.

items so far

2 pound pkgs of red worms delivered (4 of them) retail 28$ each

Computer Scanner unused ..details forthcoming retail 200$

1/2 day of My collecting time this spring  typically 50 fishes or so....

TIA

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/