Re: NFC: More thoughts on awareness

> In order to stay on topic, I offer the following: as far as I know,
> there are no confirmed cases of teenage conception or births due to
> field activities associated with native fish collecting.  Something to
> think about.

Yes, but as fish-watching becomes more of a national pasttime,
more and more people are bound to "find" each other as a result of
their common passion for the fish (and who knows what else?).
This could lead to an increase in the unwed teenage birthrate
amongst fish fanciers.  Guys, we have GOT to watch ourselves.
Otherwise we could help corrupt the morals of society by
unwittingly encouraging this sort of behavior!

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes