NFC: NFC RECIEVES 501c 3 Not For Profit Status !!!

Press Release Native Fish Conservancy : Jan 11th 1998

The NFC has recieved their non profit federal status from the IRS. With
this status the NFC is enabled to do large scale conservation efforts.
Now all donations to the NFC are fully tax deductable retroactive to
their incorperation in March or 1998.

Robert Rice NFC President says " We are all proud of the work we as an
organization have done to recieve our 501c3 status. Very few
organizations recieve this status. We will in the near future begin
pursuing federal and state grants, and partnering oppourtunities with
other conservation organizations.. We are excited about the possibilities
this opens up in our conservation efforts. Id also like to go on record
and thank our volunteers who made this happen. Its a special day for all
of us . "

If you seek more information about the NFC , their current projects, or
their non profit federal status please check out their website at
http://nativefish.interspeed.net .

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/