Re: NFC: Peltier Junction Cooling

OK.  1 calorie is the amount of energy required to heat 1 gram (or
ml) of water 1 Kelvin.  So now you guys have all the info you need.

> >OK, 1 Joule=0.24 cal.  Can you get Joules from all this mess?
> >(Can't get to my physics book right now).
>
> 1 Btu = 1055 J
> 1 J/s = 1 W, so 1 J = 1 W*s
>
> In other words, multiply power in watts by time in seconds to get energy in
> joules.
>
> This leads to another useful conversion: 1 kWh = 3,600,000 J.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes