NFC: Plants

I know we mostly trade fish, but I am looking for some plants and will trade
for them. I have freshwater flounders, bluespotted sunfish, eels, sleeper
gobies, as spring arrives about mid march I'll have several more species
available. I am looking for, water purslane (Didiplis diandra), Hair grass
(Eleocharis sp.), Cardinal plant (Lobelia cardinalis), (Barclaya longifolia),
and banana plant (Nymphoides aquatica). I can also get Cape Fear River
Spadderdock, hornwort, salvania, azolla, and horsetails.

                                                                    Moon