Re: NFC: Algae control

  BBA is a pain and I had it really, really, bad in my 90g plant
>show tanks.  Got a rubber nose plec* who did a nice job (until he died)

At what temps. were you keeping you 90 g tanks when you had the plecos?
Although my first choice would be to use a native Algae-eater, I was reading
in Baensch that the common Otocinclus fish are good down to 68 F or so.  Has
anyone have any luck with keeping them on the cold side? Are they good for
BBA, etc.?  I think I may get some and try to acclimate them in, I'll let
you know how it comes out.  Does anyone have a line on the so-called "amano"
shrimp?

Brian