NFC: game

It's looks like I will be on the sidelines for a while guys, my above ground
ponds froze solid, my greenhouse is a total disaster. Coldest weather here
since 1984. I guess I'll start over in the spring. My greenhouse really took a
bad hit, minimum temp was 22 degrees in the greenhouse two days straight. I
did manage to save all my turtles (not because of me, they had enough sense to
bury in the mulch in the greenhouse) I'm bummed out some of my plants were
more than 30 years old. I guess I'll make some lemonade.

                                                                       Moon