Re: NFC: Algae control

I have tanks set up outside for holding,ect. and the past few nights the temp.
has dropped to 40s and 50s, below the 65 degree reading on the thermometer. I
put a glass thermometer in and got a reading of 52 F at midnight. All the
natives are doing well. I had a few cichlids and plecos also, they however did
not survive.
I am ofcourse,           crushed    <eg>
Anyway     I am not sure what longterm cooler temps would do to the Flagfish.
The other possibility would be to find a resource for yamato shrimp. The best
way though is to use enough plants to outcompete the algea for nutrients.
Daryl