NFC: Disney email is JUNK

->  Pardon me ... but this message is bull sh*t. Disney and Microsoft
-> hate each other's guts. Microsnot would not even know what &!@#!%% email
-> is - much less track it. Tracking email is impossible (beta mail
-> tracking, indeed!).

->  Sorry. Chain letters and pyramid schemes just make me mad!

->  Needless to say, friends, do not send that email to anyone else.
-> Do your part in saving the electronic environment :)

-> Sajjad

whoever is the source of this spam letter should be booted from the
list, and reported to their isp.  I hate this bull.