Re: NFC: Scientific Collectors Permits (Resend of 12/18 reply)

	Early last summer, I had obtained the form for a SCP for the state
of Illinois. I never got around to filling it out. Dwight: If you want it,
please let me know and I'll mail it to you.

	I would be interested in being listed on the SCP for IL, WI, IN,
Missouri (MO?) and KS. I plan on collecting in (at least one of) these
states in the next year or so.

Thanks
Sajjad