From: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Hans_Sj=F6din?=" <hans.sjodin at telia_com>
To: "Robert Rice" <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 15:06:06 +0100
Subject: Fundulus

Hallo Robert!!
My name is Hans Sjödin and I´m from Sweden. I saw that you had Fundulus.
Do you still got them?? What Fundulus do you got? or can get???

I´m very interested in getting hans in any Fundulus. I had Cingulatus
before but they got fungulus in their eyes.

Please answer if you can get fish or eggs of any Fungulus?? Do you
collect them yourself in nature?? What is the easist spec of Fundulus you
know?? Most beautiful??

HAPPY NEW YEAR
HANS SJÖDIN

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]