Re: NFC: Trout aquarium (fwd)

Do you think the interest in trout might be getting larger, do you foresee
this as a bad thing or a strengthening of the native freshwater aquarium
keeper and maybe away to booster new members. I know a revolution in cooling
would allow more fish to be kept in the of health. Especially if the cooling
device was solid state and cheaper than those offered now. Enough of my
ramblings, later on dudes and dudettes.

                                                        Klaatu