Re: NFC: Re:MADTOM STUFF

Me too Robert, I would love to have some brindeled madtoms. If you get lucky
let me know, all I have are the regular madtoms. Would you be interested in
some photos of some unusually dark blue spotted sunfish? I might be willing to
trade them to someone for breeding purposes to see if the dark characteristics
can be fixed in a strain of these fish. Who is our sunfish expert at breeding?

                                                                          Mich
ael Hissom