NFC: free fish offer

Help !! WE ran a free fish offer a fw months back and a handfull of folks
took advantage of the 6 free fish deal...anyway I need some volunteers to
ship out 6 fish to

Peter Piazza
269 South @nd St. Apt. 2e
Brooklynn NY
11211

the rest of the folks did not pay for their shipping yet but pete
did...NFC will reimburse shipping costs......TIA to anyone who helps on
this one......

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]