--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David kawahigashi <davidk at seafarm_com>
To: "'duuz at aol_com'" <duuz at aol_com>,
	 "'robertrice at juno_com'" <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 05:39:15 -0800
Subject: add link

Dear Robert and Bill,

I've been following the NFC bulletin board for a while now and was
impressed with amount of interest in maintaining native aquatic species.
 I'm not sure if the majority of the native fish fry require live brine
shrimp during the early stages but if so, I would like to have our
website
considered for addition to your "links" page under "commercial links".

We are an online aquarium feed company called, "Brine Shrimp Direct" and
can be found at http://www.brineshrimpdirect.com.  We manufacture and
process brine shrimp eggs and flake food at our plant in Utah and are now

selling direct to fish breeders.

Thanks for your consideration.  Best of luck in the new year!
David
tech at brineshrimpdirect_com
800-303-7914

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]