NFC: (Fwd) Squawfish letter

I was amused to get a letter in the mail from a NANFA member in
Illinois, regarding the recent name change for the squawfish.  I wish
that individual would post the same comments to this list for all to
enjoy.  I have already stated my opinion on this politically correct
silliness.  If you don't go along with the minority you're labeled a
"hatemonger". Stop the insanity!

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes