Re: NFC: DP -- Turtles

All of the info in the second and third paragraphs just suggests the master plan of a creator-God.  Before you dismiss me as a kook of some sort, I ask you this simple question:  where is the physical evidence to support the theory in the first paragraph?  There is none.  I have had this discussion with others before and the belief that such evidence exists and will be found or did exist and was destroyed by carelessness of previous human generations.  In my mind it is easier to believe in God then it is in the above.  Afterall, it is more plausible that we were created than a result of a series of genetic mutations (or mistakes).

Please excuse me for going a little off topic.  I just wanted to respond to this theory.  Not all of us on the list subsrice to it (including the person posting it).  You can respond if you like, but let's leave reptiles, amphibians and Darwin at home from now on.

Thanks.

Dan