Re: NFC: Fish Harvesting

I agree that commercial harvesting is more wasteful and destructive. I have
worked on of shore shrimp boats, they scour the bottom taking live coral
tunicates, everything in it's path, most are killed or severely damaged by the
experience. It has to be the most devastating form of harvesting their is. The
things that are killed and thrown overboard would make the average marine
aquarists have night mares. Yet in the same state collecting an inland fish
for private use or sale is illegal, makes no sense to me at all.

                                                                  Michael