Re: NFC: Re: Collecting issues /sales o fish

I will take this oppurtunity, in light of the current topic thread, to
congradulate Chuck Church for stepping forward and volunteering to take an
"active" role in the conservation efforts of the NFC. While "discussion" is a
dynamic working to shape the evolution of an organization, without the active
participation of our membership, it is     all            just
talk.
The very heart of the Native Fish Conservancy or any conservation organization
is the active involvement of it's membership in pursuit of it's goals. With
that said, and after your impassioned view concerning the exploitation of our
natural rescourses, I invite you, Warren, and anyone reading this to join the
Breeders Program or the ERP and put actions to your words, turning opinion
into reality.
				PARTICIPATE        ACTIVATE
effective conservation is 50%education;100%participation

Daryl