Re: NFC:Detractors/feelings

I have to disagree with the fact that most people think native fish are
ugly and not worth keeping.  the only thing a run into is " hey, isn't
that illegal or something?"  that is when a little education comes in,
and then they say, " wow, I never realized that, them are some neat
fish(then the last part changes depending on whether it is a fish keeper,
or not) FISHKEEPER-"I think I may give some of them a try, how do I get
ahold of  that,( or those)species?"  NON- FISHKEEPER- " well , you learn
something new all the time, sounds like an intersting hobby",
Ray

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]