NFC: All family is game fish

Right on Michael.  We have the same standards here in 'WIsconsin.  The
odd thing is, there must be some kind of determining factor.  the state
dept. of natural Resources puts out a Magazine by the name of " Wisconsin
Natural Resources".  this spring i  beleive they had an article called a
splash of color about collecting and keeping natives.  It stated that
Orangespotted sunfish are "bait type regulated " fish, and could be
caugth in nets legally.  I have never found any reference to this in any
regulations.  They had to find this out somewhere, but where?
Ray

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]