Re: NFC: Me on Detractors and stuff

Let's remember one thing about other conservation organizations.  They are
just as quick to make a buck off what they are trying to protect as
anyone.  I know the Nature Conservancy will sanctions the sale of land
parcels to help oay for the "higher" goals of conserving large tracts of
land.  This seems a bit strange to me but I can understand their point of
view too.  Sell off a five acre plot in the suburbs to preserve a 500 acre
marsh.  Sure, good idea I suppose, but what about the flora and fauna on
that five acre plot?  It's a trade off folks...plain and simple.  We will
lose some, but we will save some too.  It's the nature of things.

Luke