Re: NFC: NFC "sanctions" and our detractors...

>   Most conservation orgs. have profit making ventues.  They sell t-shirts,
> magazines, etc.  This money goes to cover their other ventures.

No problem, there.  But show me ONE of these orgainisations that
is hawking the very thing they proclaim to be protecting!

>  We have
> another good we can hawk, to help fund... exotics.  People want them.
> They buy them -- whether their exotics or fished from central america.
> Wheres the harm?

Exotics?  No problem, I've already stated as much.  Natives?
Different story!

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes