Re: NFC: FW: RE: NFC "sanctions" and our detractors...

-> On a lighter note, I went collecting last night, caught 30 shrimp, 3
-> eels, quite a few a threw back, and (drum roll please) another of the
-> mystery gobies! Now I have another of the goofy looking things and I
-> still don't know what they are.

->
-> Michael
Would that be in brackish, fresh, or saltwater???  In North Carolina??
How about taking a pic of the goby and sending it to the nfc to post on
the site?