Re: NFC: FW: RE: NFC "sanctions" and our detractors...

Let's not allow wagging of tongues drive a wedge between two organizations
that have sincere goals and similar ideals. Yes, their are some differences
between the two organizations. I like to think these differences complement
each other. Often organizations get on the competitive band wagon and compete
themselves out of existence. Let take great pains not to let that happen,
consider them growing pains and lets get on with the agendas of both groups
helping when we can, and knowing when to keep quiet when we can't.

                                                         Michael Hissom