NFC: NFC "sanctions"?

Hi all,

After reading Daryl's post, and giving it a lot of thought, I must
admit that I am somewhat uncomfortable with the notion that the
NFC would "sanction" (whatever that means) the private
commercial sale of exotics and/or natives.  I have no problem with
Daryl wanting to do this, but I don't think it should be under the
auspices of the NFC.  A lot of our detractors will (and HAVE)
pounced upon this type of thing as being contrary to our stated
goals.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes