NFC: Re: NANFA-- Walleye (fwd)

I have a 16' great white in a 125 gal aquarium. The hardest thing about
keeping him in such a large tank was the hydraulic press we needed to put him
in the tank. Of course I use the latest technology to keep him as healthy and
happy as he was on the open reef. Intravenous feeding and a heart lung machine
keep him fit as a fiddle. I change out the 1/2 cup of water in the tank every
other week. With this new technology there is no limit to the size or number
of fish you can keep in any aquarium.

                                                                    Klaatu