Re: NFC: tomorrow

Is the movie coming out tomorrow?  If so, I'm gonna be there!

From:           	Moontanman at aol_com
Date sent:      	Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:17:25 EST
To:             	Ldbk5 at aol_com, garthj at wilmington_net, lundycw at intrstar_net, Whiit at aol_com,
       	SLMartin at aol_com, nanfa at aquaria_net, nfc at actwin_com,
       	PKarr at wscgate_wsc.edu, BR0630 at aol_com, Smithg at bellsouth_net,
       	DFacemyer at aol_com
Subject:        	NFC: tomorrow
Send reply to:  	nfc at actwin_com

> Can anyone guess what tomorrow is???? "Resistance is Futile, negotiation is
> irrelevant, you will be assimilated, surrender your ships and lower your
> shields"
>
> "Star Trek is back!

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes