NFC: fish size

I would like to add a couple more comments to the fish size discussion. The
nature of the particular species of fish has a lot to do with how much room
they need. Some fish are lethargic by nature and are happy in very little
space as along as the water is good and the food is regular. Large fish seem
to have more personality and give and require more attention than small fish.
I had a bullhead catfish that really liked to be rubbed. I have heard of other
fish that paid attention to their owners much like dogs or cats. so what I
guess I am trying to say is don't criticize people for wanting big fish, just
remember what is involved with keeping large fish as pets and don't enter into
the relationship lightly.

                                                                          Mich
ael