NFC: Collecting today

I tired using a seine for the first time today. I learned a
lot to say the least!! For one my technique is not good
(yet)   :-)

I came home with 3 dozen or so Speckled Chubs. The rest of
my fish in this creek have disappeared. I am amazed that
some of them were eating with in an hour in my 20 long. The
ones in the 30 long are still running into the glass and
hiding in the plants.

Hope they make it because they are a neat looking addition!

Jeff <*\\><
Old Bedouin saying: "Trust God, but tie up your camel, lest
you lose it."