Re: NFC: Weekend Collecting

Yep, Matthew is jealous!  After talking to Mark on the phone I was even
worse off.

I had to miss the occasion because I was doing some collecting of my own -
native Ohio species, rare, endangered list, only ever seen one of them,
perfect condition, and kept swimming into the net - I had a date!  ;-)
That was the first time that I missed a collection trip for a date - the
reasoning here is that I will get her into collecting and then I will
always have a collecting partner.   She is better looking than other
collecting individuals that I know. ;-P

Matthew T. Mason
Doctoral Student
The Ohio State University
Department of Molecular Genetics
mason.163 at osu_edu

We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements
of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is
something to be enthusiastic about.

-- Charles Kingsley