Re: NFC: Taxonomic keys for marine fishes from Caribbean seas

Go to the NFC site click on the Amazon .com box and we have 6-8 books
highlighted . A marine Atlas is one of them. If that does not suit your
needs there is a subject search box  and you can get any book , CD,
Movies , Toy any anything that Amazon.com carries via our website. They
take most major Credit Cards.....Enjoy

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:52:49 -0500 (EST) Javier Gamboa <jgamboa at ctv_es>
writes:
>Where I can find information about the subject of this message.
>
>Thank you very much

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]