NFC: NA Killie photos needed.....

All,

I am finishing up my TFH column for the next month and need NA killie
photos and sunfish photos. If you  have skills but lack suitable fish
please send me  sample of your work to elllasoma at AOL_com. I can send you
the fish. All photos will be used  in my TFH column....I  would love to
bring  several good photographers to the limelight but I cant if you wont
do the work

Please  help me by  getting involved. Talking about things is interesting
but not productive. SO IF YOU ARE AN AMATURE PHOTOGRAPHER WITH A PASSION
FOR CONSERVATION AND NATIVE FISH PLEASE STEP UP AND ARRANGE WITH ME SOME
SUITABLE PHOTOS.

If you have questions about NA killies , photography, aquarium stuff etc
please forward stuff to the NFC at actwin_com email list . Last time I sent
out a similar note I got 70+ ?'s about NA killies etc. While I enjoy
emails the volume is rather overwhelming and the NFC list was /is setup
for just that. So send it there so we can all enjoy it.So IF YOU ARE A
INTERESTED PHOTAGRAPHER PLEASE CONTACT ME ! TFH DOES PAY FOR PHOTOS !
Thanks for your time.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]