Re: NFC: How to raise blackworms

>	I agree. If I keep the worms in a closed container, they try to
>get out. If I leave the bag's mouth open, then they do not try to crawl
>out. If I get live brine, I have found out (the hard way) that I have to
>leave the bag open (with the edges of the bag rolled back)

Try keeping worms and brine shrimp in the frig.  I put mine in a big butter
tub with the lid on.  The airspace at the top is enough to keep them alive
at refrig temps.  I do blood worms that way too.  This is not going to work
for propagation, however. :)

Mark Binkley
mbinkley at earthling_net		<))><
Columbus Ohio USA