NFC: Writers Contest........

Due to Lack of involvement the Writers contest has been Cancelled. The
Closure date was coming up and we have had but 1 submission  from Dave
Hall. It was not worth useing up our good graces from TFH on a contest
that has met with a cold reception.Perhaps at a later date when the e
list is a bit larger we will try it again.........Thanks to all who
participanted :)

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]