Re: NANFA-- Re: NFC: Suggestion (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:54:06 -0500
From: Todd Crail <crailz at glasscity_net>
To: nanfa at aquaria_net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Re: NFC: Suggestion

I already have the technology to do it (and even burn the cd "pizza").  I
don't remember where the app was that I wrote (but could have access to it
quickly.. it's all by database), but a few have seen it.  Let me know if
there is *serious* interest in doing it (because it will probably need to be
written for MS Access for the cd).  My time is limited lately, and I don't
want to get involved in politics.  IF people are truely interested and can
avoid the division (which I think is ridiculous and quite frankly, a blown
over bunch of BS), let me know.

(feel free to post this to the NFC list Luke)

Why can't we all just get along?  :)

Todd