NFC: Press Release.......

Press Release Native Fish Conservancy November 13th 1998

The NFC a non profit organization is proud to announce that it has
established a breeders program. The program is designed  for the serious
Aquarist to contribute to the  life histories of North American Native
Fish. The NFC will provide brood stock and some equipment to qualified
individuals. In return the Aquarist will document life histories, breed
fish , make their results public via the NFC website
(http:/nativefish.interspeed.net/ ) and return a percentage of the
offspring back to the NFC for further club activities. The NFC has
already garnered Scientific collecting permits from 8 states and will
continue to pursue similar permits from all 50 states. These permits
allow the NFC to collect , breed and rear a diverse group of fishes. Thus
laying a foundation for a legitiment breeders program.

We at the NFC hope that these efforts can increase public education of
our most ignored fauna, the native fishes. If you would like to learn
more about the NFC its conservation agenda or the breeders club  check
into the NFC Website at http:/nativefish.interspeed.net or NFC at actwin_com
or write us at NFC 1663 Iowa Ave. East St. Paul Minnesota 55106

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/