NFC: Last DAY of NFC Auction for the year.......Update Thurs PM...,.

LAST DAY BID EARLY BID OFTEN !!

 All bids will close Nov 13th 6pm CST

Item 1 : Heet master Aquarium thermomater and stick on thermomater retail
20$ + bid 15$DR

Item :2 Same as Item 1 no bid YET

Item 3 : Pondmaster Pond filter. A great 1 peice sponge type power filter
that lays flat on the bottom of your pond. Comes with a ornamental
fountain type out take . retail 40$ Bid 40$DH

Item 4 : 1/2 day of Robert Rices collecting time limited to 60 fish. You
pick the location and keep everything I collect. Species avaliable
include. Flagfin shiners , Sail fin shiners, pink lemonade killies, e.
zonaum , h. formosa and others. Check with Robert for details. Includes
shipping. Retail 100$+ bid $75 BD

Item5 : 1/2 day  of Darryl Roches collecting time. Limit 60 fish, species
include Exotic Cichlids , Bluefin Killies, Bluespot sunfish, Madtoms,
FLorida Flagfish , Plants etccontact Darryl to arrange details. Includes
Shipping retail 100$+ bid 45$DH

Please place all your bids to the nFC at actwin_com list.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/