NFC: Jim Forshey -- The Aquatic Book Shop

Does anyone have a WORKING oice or fax telephone number or a WORKING e-mail
address for Jim Forshey -- The Aquatic Book Shop.  He sent me an e-mail; my
reply was returned; I sent an e-mail off his web site; my reply was
returned.  I phoned the voice number he gives out (new one); yesterday, no
answer, today the phone company says the call can't be completed; no answer
at his fax number yesterday, today ATT doesn't admit he exists.  I want to
reach him.  Anyone... please help!

TIA

John (now through venting)