NFC: LukeList

Spotless reputation? What is that yellow stain there? Mustard stains I
guess? hehe
	Now that is fish talk - just a way to say what a good collector and
sportsman that Luke is. He enjoys the fish so much, don't ya know?

	Which of course brings up the next suggestion for a sublist - course I
suppose we could all just keep on sending out the posts about him off
list, but it is so much fun to let him reply, don't ya think?

Herb