NFC: Fw: Reference site for exotics in Florida

Robert,
   I don't have my e-mail address list with me so would you send this to
the lists you think apropriate.

The site below is maintained by the Univeristy of Florida.  Listed are
non-native introductions of fish, plants, diseases,etc., etc., etc. into
Florida.  Source, species, introduced location and range, and economic
impact are discussed.  It is a very good introduction to the problem and
good reference for educating those who don't understand (yet).

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/mccontnt.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]