NFC: Memorial day collecting trip

Hello all,

  I would like to try to get another trip organized to collect for
Cardinal Shiners in Missouri.  I think the tentative date for this would
be over Memorial Day weekend of next year.  People could drive to Missouri
on Saturday, collect all day Sunday, and then drive home on Memorial Day.
Another possiblility would be sometime late in August or September.  But I
will plan on getting it started on the Memorial Day date for now.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me personally.

Luke McClurg