RE: NFC: hunting pen raised pheasants

This is an excellent point.  A vast majority of wild hatched animals NEVER
make it to adult breeding status.  Cases in point: gambirds, sea turtles,
coral larvae and yes...gasp...just about every species of fish I can think
of.  I think in most species the average survival rate is somewhat lesss
than 3%.

Food for thought folks...