NFC: NFC chat

Well well well, here it is the weekend already.  Sounds like time for
another chat to me.  If you missed last weeks NFC chat...you missed a good
one.  The topics varied but I think in the end we did all unanimously
agree on one thing...Jeri Ryan (of 'Star Trek Voyager') fame is our
favorite female in the Star Trek world. (scarry isn't it?  what great
minds can comprehend when they come together...he he he).  So, if we ever
need a celebrity spokesperson for the NFC...I think we have our first
candidate. :)

Of course less serious matters were also discussed...which oddly enough
included various topics on native fishes.  Hmmm, go figure.  :)

Anyway, why don't you all (especially those of you who are generally
conspicuous by your absence) come on along and join us for this weeks chat
this Sunday night at 8:00 pm central time.

Resistance is futile!

Luke