Re: NFC: Klaus' Sunny.

>I don't think you can send pics through majordomo, sorry Frank, we don't
>want to see any of those still clips you downloaded to your computer
>from that amazon.com video purchase :)

I have recieved pic files via other mass distribution lists.  Please,
everyone, refrain from sending any such thing to lists or to individuals
without warning them - I mean, asking permission.  Large files can really
tie up one's modem, especially if it's a slow one!  Never send files to
lists unless you want to get people upset with you.

This has been a public service announcement ... from the peanut gallery.  :)

Mark Binkley
mbinkley at earthling_net		<))><
Columbus Ohio USA