Re: NFC: Home Depot

We could boost our lumber industr AND help conservation if we could just
change some of the rules.  One that comes to mind is to make it illegal to
sell 'raw' logs to oversears buyers like the Japanese.  I believe Canada
does this now...might be wrong.  By only exporting processed lumber, we
could reduce excessive cutting AND keep the jobs due to the need to
process the logs.  Just one thought on the subject.  I'm sure there are
others.

Luke