NFC: Re: Wild caught Cichlids /plants/NA Natives

All,

Interested in buying trading NA natives ? Maybey a box full of plants
from South Florida ? How about some of those really cool Exotic Removal
Program exotics ? We have the place for  you then. It is the NFC's
Fishwishlist at listbot_com. It designed by Aquarist for aquarist to
negotiate trades of natives and wild caught cichlids and the like. So now
that the ERP's fish wish list discussion group is up and running. Look
for a complete avaliability list along with a new plant avaliability list
. Coming out weekly. So if you have an interest in a particular killie ,
sunfish , plant ,cichlid etc you should be on our
fishwishlist at listbot_com . Smalll batches and individual specimens will
only be offered on the fish wish list not other lists.So sign up today !!
If you have trouble signing up go to the NFC website (see below ) or drop
me a note at ellasoma @aol.com every one is welcome.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]