NFC: Re: herp group,

It is basically the same as the NFC, but for herps.  It is founded by
Joseph T. Collins of 'Perterson Field Guide' and other fame.  I think it
would be a good thing if we showed it some support and hopefully were able
to cooperate on future projects as in the end, our goals are basically the
same. Besides Doc Collins was nice enough to pass out copies of the NFC's
FLIER newsletter in class one day so I think we should try and help out
his organization too.